When Awesome Support is installed on the Avada Theme, you sometimes see strange behavior with drop-downs that require searches – eg: the SUPPORT agent drop-down. This is usually because Avada and Awesome Support are using different versions of the same library (a library named SELECT2).
A possible resolution is to enable the full version of SELECT2 on Awesome Support:
- Go to the TICKETS->SETTINGS->ADVANCED tab
- Scroll down to the COMPATIBILITY section
- Select the FULL or FULL – MINIMIZED option.
- Click the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen.
In order for this change to activate properly you must clear caches:
- Clear your WordPress cache (eg: if you’re using WP ROCKET or a similar caching plugin)
- Clear your browser cache for the same reason
- Your WordPress host might have a built-in cache as well that need to be cleared