Awesome Support includes a number of advanced configuration options to control the display of lists as well as other useful misc global display options.
Set Advanced Display Options
- Go to the TICKETS->SETTINGS->ADVANCED tab
- Turn on or off items as needed in the first section – see below for what each item does.
- Don’t forget to click the SAVE CHANGES button!
- Custom Login: Use this option to override the login page that users see when trying to submit a ticket.
- Admins See All: Can WordPress administrators see all tickets? If unchecked, they will only be able to view their own tickets – generally not a good option for Admins!
- Agents See All: Can Agents see all tickets? If unchecked they can only see tickets that they are assigned to.
- Ticket Slug: This controls the content of the ticket slug (the ending part of an individual ticket url seen in the browser address bar). The Default is based on the topic of the ticket. But you can select other options from this list.